What is it about this man that keeps me coming back night after night to watch his show? Or any other show he is on?
I am addicted to Craig Ferguson. There, I said it. Now everybody else knows. I have read his books and followed his addiction problems over the years. He sobered up around 20 years ago.
What is my connection? Could it be because he is Scottish? Think so? Possibly.
I used to watch him as Mr. Wick on The Drew Carey Show but it is a lot different now when I watch him. It has to be the Scottish blood running through my veins, because I haven't missed a single show. It comes on at 12:37am and lasts an hour. And, believe me, I am glued to that TV set. All 61 inches of it.
Oh, and by the way? I have a very strong connection to Rod Stewart as well...

3 comments:
I've never heard about him, but maybe I'll check out the show!
His show is on so late here, but then anything after 10:30 is late for me!! Not that I am asleep, but I keep the TV off!
Well, to be honest about it - I never heard of him until I read your post.
Post a Comment