Monday, April 13, 2015

75° Today, Baby!

I am so glad this stuff is behind us for at least another seven or eight months.  I thought we'd never get out from under all the snow and bad weather we had this past winter.  I am officially out of hibernation and currently thawing out.  

Husband and I have been doing some yard work the past few days and this decrepit body feels the strain from all of it.  Today I was especially glad to get under a hot shower to soak the old bones and muscles.  Sunshine and fresh air is all I needed to get myself rejuvenated and ready for spring and summer.

I took some before and after pictures of our huge lilac bush which we cut back a lot earlier today.  Also have a picture of the first kitten litter of the year.  I suspect there will be more of those in the next month.

I realize I do not have many followers any more but I will continue to post here as much as I can.  I know I will post a lot more now than I did over the dull dreary nasty winter months.

It's great to be alive!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Well--where are those photos?

Doesn't the sun and warm feel good on the old bones? I am truly loving the fact that we did indeed make it thorough another winter!!!