We finally decided to trim back the purple lilac bush. This has grown from 10 very small whips planted many years ago. The kittens loved to play under this bush because a lot of those low limbs grew sideways just above ground level.
And this is what it looked like after we were done with it. I wanted all the old stuff cut back so the new ones could get stronger.
This is what I found in our cat shelter (hothouse) two days ago:
Stumpy finally had her litter. There are four of them in that tangled bundle. We have a big black and white cat that roams the neighborhood looking for females. He is not one of ours and we don't know who he belongs to.
This next photo was taken just this morning:
I can't believe how much they have grown in just two days. That little black and white one is always wandering away from the nest. Mom usually comes back in and puts it back where it belongs.
So there you have it ~ the pictures I promised. I would put more on here but I haven't the patience to wait over two minutes for each picture to pop up. I will wait for a better day because I have a lot more stories to tell.
1 comment:
Aw-ww. I love baby kittens! and puppies. and...baby anything.
Post a Comment