I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, April 17, 2015
Knock Knock
Does anyone out there read this blog anymore? If I have no readers, then why am I wasting my time? It makes me sad to think nobody likes me anymore...
This time of year people are busy outside. I don't get many comments lately either, but...I gotta keep blogging because it is sort of like my own journal. I like you!!
The sad thing is, you seem to be the only one who comments and I can only assume you are the only one to read my blog. It has been silent most of the winter and I can only assume nobody comes here anymore other than you. I am at a crossroads and don't know which way to turn. Do I stay or do I go?
4 comments:
This time of year people are busy outside. I don't get many comments lately either, but...I gotta keep blogging because it is sort of like my own journal. I like you!!
The sad thing is, you seem to be the only one who comments and I can only assume you are the only one to read my blog.
It has been silent most of the winter and I can only assume nobody comes here anymore other than you.
I am at a crossroads and don't know which way to turn. Do I stay or do I go?
Stay! Jx
Stay
Post a Comment