I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, August 15, 2005
Whoops!
Yesterday I went for the newspaper. I have to cross the street to get it. The road I live on is always busy. Like a speedway. I can never just walk across without having to contend with traffic. So when I got to the road, I stopped and looked both ways. Nothing coming. Either way. We have a traffic light to the east. When it changes to green I still have plenty time to get across. Six crotchrockets had just gotten the green light so I decided I had plenty of time. Right? Wrong! I had just stepped over the line in the middle when they flew by being barely missed by one, who then did a wheelie while going by me. I suppose he was making a statement toward me. I so badly wanted to flip him the bird but I didn't. It was Sunday, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for visiting my site. I have a blog you might like, he has house bunnies and writes about them.
http://www.prattoons.blogspot.com/
Just thought you might like it.
Be very careful when writing about work. I know you are no longer employed there, but can they come back on you for anything you write?
More and more people are getting "dooced". Fired for what they write in their blogs. You can read more about it here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4683815.stm
I am sorry that you got fired. I also have many woes at work in that area, but stopped writing about it on my blog because of "doocing." I keep everything in a private work journal, now.
Know that you are not alone in this work problem. There is a lot of crap going on out there and it is unfair to say the least.
Well actually the posts were a lot worse. I edited them. So I am okay with the way they are.
Thanks for caring.
Post a Comment