I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
my BIL is Ralph, also. I have always said good thing I was interested in the younger son and not the oldest cause no way could I stomach Ralph as a name every day.
BTW my daughters artword was up yesterday on my blog. Take a peak.
I don't know why I haven't been to this site before. Thank you for stopping by mine and leaving a comment. I am sort of a Dale Jr fan, and I consider him a better driver than his record shows. I really need to pay more attention to my fellow NASCAR fans.
6 comments:
Yes it was indeed a happy day when Dale and Brenda brought him into this world.
Man what a name. RALPH you gotta be kidding. No wonder he goes by Dale.
A happy joyous day. Thank God they did, huh?
OSCAR ~ Yup, same name as his father. His grandfather's name was Ralph. It is a funky name.
my BIL is Ralph, also. I have always said good thing I was interested in the younger son and not the oldest cause no way could I stomach Ralph as a name every day.
BTW my daughters artword was up yesterday on my blog. Take a peak.
I don't know why I haven't been to this site before. Thank you for stopping by mine and leaving a comment. I am sort of a Dale Jr fan, and I consider him a better driver than his record shows. I really need to pay more attention to my fellow NASCAR fans.
Post a Comment