Saturday, October 21, 2006

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

My beloved Mets were done in by that other team. I apologize to all you Cards fans out there for what I am about to say.

There are two Cardinals players that stand out, not for the way they play ball, but for the way they look. One has a severe tongue problem (Belliard) and one looks like a girl trying to be a guy (Molina).

I know I'm far from perfect, but those two made me think I was watching a freak show. And it didn't help that they beat my team.

Needless to say, I will not be watching The World Series. Good God, I don't want to see either one of them ever again. Creepy.

2 comments:

Tiredawg said...

WORD!!! Screw them both. Tigers and Cards taking out the Mets and Yanks. Basturds!!!

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ You know it. I have better things to do with my time. Curses on the Cards and the Tigers.