(I typed this a few weeks ago. Little did I know what was coming down the road. I will post about that tomorrow.)"They" used to pick at me all the time.
I kept to myself; tried to mind my own business.
In the end it wasn't enough.
"They" proved to be oh so much stronger than me.
I knew it, but I prolonged it as long as I could.
But "they" won and I lost. (Or so they thought)
And now "they're" at it again with someone who is very very close to me. Picking away ever so slowly.
Why is it when a person (if that's what you want to call some of those low-lifes) is put in charge of people, they no longer act human? Why? They actually go back to some of their early ancestors and act just like them: cavemen. What is it that changes them? Power? Their ego? Or is it just "I'm better than you..."
I saw such changes from my little corner of the world. And there was nothing I could do about it. Oh, it's not that I didn't fantasize, because I did that on a daily basis. It was the only way I could keep my sanity, what little I had left.
I don't care who it is or where they work, no one should have to fear being where they are. Ever. The biggest employment problem today is that the majority of states (Pennsylvania included) are "at will" states, meaning employers can fire anyone they darn well please at any time for any reason. Employees of those states HAVE NO RIGHTS!
You'd think with new management (hah, that's funny, a possible oxymoron if you will ~ well, the moron part is right), would be more considerate. Find out about your "new" employees before you nitpick. I lost all respect of the one that was in place, and the new one never had any of my respect. Never will. And it makes me sooooooo happy to be able to say that.
Gee, I guess I'm still a bit angry. Ya think?
Hopefully we wll be the stronger for it all because as I always say "What goes around comes around." Those are my famous last words. I learned that saying from the lawyer that taught my law class. I use it all the time. And darned if it isn't coming true. "They" know who I mean.
Oh, the little devil at the top? He represents "them."
2 comments:
Cheyenne, remember that Karma is a bitch. Especially if ya pissed of one(just a joke). This "person" will get theirs. Hey if it means anything we ALL at the Dawg House luvs ya.
Hey Cheyenne and good morning! Things are mean in PA right now.
One of my law teachers talked about 'back street justice.' Yes, what goes around will come around. It's a hard wait though.
I'd like to hear about that law class of yours some time.
..
Post a Comment