Friday, June 01, 2007

The #8's Final Curtain

As most of you know, Dale Jr. will be leaving DEI at the end of this season; he's leaving, the #8 on his car is not ~ because that's just how his mean stepmother is. Forget the fact that Dale's father had secured the rights to the #8 solely for his son to use, and forget all the other things surrounding what his father did for him at DEI, now known as TEI.

With all that in mind, I decided I'd better order the remaining three diecast #8 cars to complete my Dale Earnhardt Jr. collection. Here they are in all their glory. Well, at least two of them can be shown. The Elvis Presley car for the September 8th (love that number) Richmond race is still too shy to come out and face the public. Soon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next year I can start all over again adding to my collection with perhaps a new sponsor, a new number, new colors...

8 comments:

Racefan57 said...

Love the camo car!!

Tiredawg said...

TEI what a joke. Daddy must be spinning.

Cassandra said...

So that's why the sale of Junior stuff is increasing! It's you!
TEI... hehehehe

Jim said...

He did really good in the camoflage car last week. I don't think the poor fuel management was of his making..
Does he have a good lawyer?
..

Cheyenne said...

racefan57 ~ I've never seen a bad paint scheme that Junior has had. They're all eye-catching.

Cheyenne said...

tiredawg ~ Yeah, daddy's spun so much these past couple of weeks he's ready to pop right out of there.

Cheyenne said...

babs ~ I just need to complete all my #8 stuff is all. I didn't want to add to TEI's bankroll but what am I to do?

Cheyenne said...

jim ~ with a sister as smart as she is, who needs a lawyer?