A lot of you folks may not know either one of these guys in the title; perhaps several of you might know just one, and some of you may have heard of both. That is neither here nor there, as both of them should go unrecognizable from here on out due to the heinous things thay have done recently.
These two so-called athletes (and I use the term very loosely), will get space from me for the last time ever here today.
The first one, of course, is Aaron Fike, a NASCAR Craftsman truck driver, whom I posted about on July 13th titled They Had A Bright Future. He was busted on a heroin charge.
The other one, just as despiccable if not more, is Michael Vick, the dog boy. For those of you who don't know him, he plays football in the NFL. I don't want to go into details about what he did because, unless you've been living under a rock, you should have at least an inkling of what's going on in his life these days.
I abhor what he did and do not want to waste too much time or space on that piece of sh*t. All I'd like to know is this: what possesses these top athletes to go beyond what they do for a living and decide that it's not enough so they look for other so-called thrills? It just sickens me beyond belief what both are accused of doing.
Fike may be given a second chance to clean himself up and ask forgiveness of NASCAR, but that is way down the road for him.
And Vick? I say put him in a cage with one of those trained dogs of his and let it have a go at him. See how thrilled he'll be then.
6 comments:
Vick is a ASSHOLE!!! Domino WAS a puppy from one of those mass breeding pounds for fighting. He was only 2 months old, when he dumped off at the vet my wife worked for. He was left for dead, he had burnmarks from a car cigarette lighter on his lil arm, he was fed gunpowder and beatin. He was almost dead. We nursed him back to health and he has been one of the best dogs in the world. His ribs were so distinct they looked like you had cupped your hands together with your fingers spread out. So if you will please forgive me for this next very racially motivated comment. Michael Vick is nothing but a true blue scumbag nigger that should meet David Duke!!! Screw putting him in a pen with the dogs. Put him in a pen with this DAWG!!! Stupid son-of-a-bitch thinks he is a god because of his money and stature. He is nothing less the scum from the bottom of Osama's underwear.
As far as Fike, dumb-ass!!! Thanx Cheyenne, if you delete my comment no probs. I wanted you to read this, anyone else hey it's all good and I apologize to who ever I offended.
Yes Cheyenne, and I hope the whole world has heard of Vick now.
You have unique and fitting punishment for the bad guys you pick out.
And no second chance for this behavior either is my reco.
I don't care one way or the other about Fick, people on all walks of life get caught up on drugs. Probably heavier use by those in either the fast lane or in the pits (not intended to be a pun, but it might be one?).
..
GMTA again I see (meaning the two of us). Thanks for your comment and for stopping by my blog. It means a lot to me gf.
Tiredawg ~ So glad that Domino is now in good hands. God bless you. I won't be erasing your message as it is the truth.
Jim ~ I am just hoping that the public can cause that idiot Vick to never participate in another NFL game. A slap on the wrist will not be sufficient.
Antonette ~ No problem...
Post a Comment