
And this picture shows us being very confused. Oh, but we were happy too. we just didn't know what the heck was going on in this new and strange place.

Aha! But look at us now. It is almost eight months later and we are almost eleven months old in these pictures. This is our "tree house" which we love to climb all over and bat at one another. Dakota's very good at that action.

Look at me...all grown up...am I not the most handsomest dude you've ever seen?

And just look at my little sister. I am just so proud of her. She is like a little princess...and I am the prince.

****************
These two kittens will become cats the first week of August when they turn a year old. They are a pleasure to have around and just pure joy.
Every once in awhile I like to show you how they are doing so I chose today to do that. Mostly because I needed to get my mind off and away from NASCAR and what happened to Junior in the Pepsi 400 (thank you Tony and thank you Denny ~ you both ruined a top 5 car when you caused Junior's wreck. Oh, and a special thank you goes to Reed Sorenson who doesn't know where his brake pedal is.)
5 comments:
They are growing up sooo fast. Sure have turned into beautiful cats.
2 beauties for sure
Cats are good for the soul [and body]. Dogs are too.
Those pets help lower your blood pressure when things go wrong at the track!
..
Thanks for the update on the cats! They are growing and are so pretty! I love the picture of them playing!
My babies and I thank all of you for the nice comments.
Post a Comment