I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Look Who Grabbed The Pole @ Texas!
It turned out to be a very happy day for Dale Jr. and a not so happy day for rookie Michael McDowell. Thank God for those S.A.F.E.R. barriers. He was able to walk away uninjured.
Madd props to Junebug. Man I really like that kid McDowell, that interview after impressed the hell outta me. Asked how he felt, he was mad cause HE cooked the car. Now that is a MAN.
Tiredawg ~ Let's hope he can back that pole up with a win. Yeah I caught that interview too with McDowell and thought it was pretty funny for him to say what he did. I know when I get scared I also get pretty damned mad at myself too.
4 comments:
Madd props to Junebug. Man I really like that kid McDowell, that interview after impressed the hell outta me. Asked how he felt, he was mad cause HE cooked the car. Now that is a MAN.
That crash was horrifying to watch. All I could do was sit there with my mouth open. What suprised more was that he walked away from that uninjured.
Tiredawg ~ Let's hope he can back that pole up with a win.
Yeah I caught that interview too with McDowell and thought it was pretty funny for him to say what he did. I know when I get scared I also get pretty damned mad at myself too.
Antonette ~ I was horrified too but not for long. For some odd reason I kind of knew he was going to walk away. Just glad he did.
Post a Comment