The pleased part is Peyton Manning and his Colts winning the AFC Championship.
The upset part is Brett Favre and his Vikings losing the NFC Championship by three points in overtime.
I had hoped to see a Super Bowl with Manning vs. Favre.
Not to be. Maybe next year?
My money is on the Colts to win the Super Bowl. What can I say, I'm a fan of both Peyton and Eli Manning.
2 comments:
I started hollering for the Saints. But then they got so MEAN with the deliberate late hits of Farve that it didn't matter who won anymore. Mrs. Jim ALMOST felt like that too. And she's from Louisiana.
In the super bowl both of us will shout for the Saints.
..
I'm ready for NASCAR too! And baseball.
..
We were wishing for the same thing--Manning and Farve--besides that, we felt Farve deserved to go to the Super Bowl--oh well--GO COLTS (I guess)
Post a Comment