Here is Junior our three-year-old male cat looking out over his realm from one of his favorite perches on the front window sill.

This is what he sees. There's a road there somewhere. All the way over to the left of the photo is a light post and to the right of that post is our newspaper box. That's where the road is.
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I am sick up to my eyeballs of this stinkin' weather. And I suppose the cats outside are too. At least we were able to get the greenhouse up for them on the concrete pad we put in over the summer. The greenhouse is in a protected area and it gives them shelter.
I wish we could hibernate...that would be right up my alley.
4 comments:
thanks for stopping by and saying howdy..yes, it's been a good 2 weeks..hahahah
I am ready for some temps above freezing, which we are supposed to get this week. I'll be soooo glad! I fill up the water bowls outside and have to do it over and over again daily as it freezes so fast. Tomorrow is supposed to be 33. Yeehaw!!
Only 65 days until spring!
Your pictures are sooooooo pretty! Keep them for you to look at every now and then. They can remind you how your suroundings would look with less human molestation.
I hope you like your new computer. People generally do. I really like this Vista but have a harder time with the kid's Windows 7. Did you have to buy a new printer, scanner, etc?
..
Jim ~ No, I didn't have to buy a new printer (I have a 4-in-1). I bought a faster USB cable (2.0)and all I had to do was connect printer to computer. That printer is only a year old and I wasn't about to replace it. The guy who set my computer tower up did almost everything needed for me to just sit down, connect to my provider, and off I went. The hard part now is learning Windows 7.
Post a Comment