Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Now Singing Soprano


The deed is done. The nuggets are gone. He will be 6 months old on the 9th of this month. I am very eager to see how he acts within the next week or so as a result of this snip-snip operation.
(As you can see by the date, this is an older photo.)

Our other two cats were so bent out of shape after seeing us leave with him and coming back without him. They don't eat cheese, but they sure had a lot of whine
going on once we returned.

We dropped Punkin' off at 8:00 am Monday morning and picked him up at 5:30 pm. I decided to put him in his cage till the anesthesia wears off. Poor little thing doesn't understand that either and it breaks my heart to have to do it, too. He hasn't had anything to eat since Sunday midnight but come Tuesday morning, he will be freed from the cage so he can eat his first meal without his two little friends. And I don't mean the other two cats.

One more thing:
HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!

4 comments:

Grandma K said...

I hope this settles him down, but ...

Jim said...

He may even feel good enough to go around telling about his operation! :-)
He is a pretty cat and will be fine.

I do hope your back is getting to feel better.
..

JUST A MOM said...

I STILL have to get my 3 now done,,,, hope allis well with you..

Anonymous said...

What to say about cat nice sleeping pic of ur cat he/she is cute

Bombardier track