
This is my favorite Spring flower. I love them in every color.
The Olympics are almost over and the same goes for February, which has been quite the nasty little bugger, hasn't it?
March is one day away and although it has brought some nasty snow storms in the past, it is another month closer to Spring...that magical wonderful season that I love so much.
Daylight Saving starts on the 14th, St. Patrick's Day is on the 17th, and Palm Sunday is four weeks away from today. Soon we will be hunting eggs, eating chocolate bunnies, and wearing our finest Easter duds. Not really. I don't own any Easter duds and even if I did I certainly wouldn't wear them. I also don't hide or hunt eggs and chocolate is the last thing I should be thinking about when I look in the mirror.
So put on a happy face, do a happy dance, and let's all get ready for what's finally right around the corner: Spring! It arrives March 20th.
1 comment:
My Mom gave me a potted pink one for my birthday. I loved the whole house smelling of it.
Post a Comment