But now that our basement is almost brand spanking new thanks to the flood in it a year and a half ago, things are finding their way downstairs.
I must say though, this room doesn't look like that anymore. No, it hasn't been cleaned out yet...things have been moved around and I can at least walk into it part way.
I need one of two things: a huge dumpster to throw things into or the ability to be able to burn things like we could when we moved here. Dang township went and made it an ordinance banning the ability to burn anything. They took all my fun away.
But I really do want to get that room straightened up. At least before I croak. I don't need people talking about me after I'm gone. Oh who the hell am I kidding? What do I care if they do talk about me...I won't be here to listen to it.
I'll make a deal with you...when I get it straightened out I'll take another picture and post it right here. But I am going to ask a favor of you ~ please do not hold your breath.
1 comment:
Go ahead and get the dumpster! Or load it up and take it to the Goodwill or some other thrift store. Isn't it amazing how clutter piles up! I have been trying to get rid of some of mine. I got rid of some and more is on the way out. It takes time, so I certainly won't hold my breath!
Post a Comment