It got up to 76 degrees today people. If someone told me a few weeks ago when it was so dadgummed cold that it would reach that degree of warmth today, I would have looked at them funny and walked away shaking my head all the while. On this day back in 1993 we had a huge snowstorm that dumped well over 12-16 inches of snow on us. I can't remember how much but I remember it was quite a lot.
Eli went to the vet early this morning and had his neutering done. He is resting comfortably in his crate till all the meds wear off. He has not eaten since midnight and is not allowed to eat anything tonight either, so he will be hungry as a horse come the morning. He has had water and will get some more later tonight.
Punkin' is back to his normal self after being so deadly sick a week or so ago. The day after we took him to the vet and he got the penicillin and other goodies, he was feeling so much better and the hacking stopped, too. When he hacked like he did it used to rattle my bones something terrible.
I hope we are done with vet costs for awhile because between those two little ones it cost a fortune.
3 comments:
Oh, the poor babies. I hate it when they are sick. So glad to hear they are getting better. Soon they will be playing and having fun again and the money spent will be forgotten. I alwasy fret about the money, too but I soon forget.
I remember that crazy storm in March of 1993. It was considered a blizzard here and we lived in an old farm house and were stranded for a while.
I sincerely hope your fur babies have completed their vet visits too!
I remember that snow storm well. Today I would have loved to feel just a tiny bit of it on my face it was so hot :)
Post a Comment