I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, March 23, 2012
It's Getting Closer
By next Thursday I should have a new post up here telling you all about our little project.
Keep posted.
Unless I think of something to write about till then.
Not too much longer now. It's not a pool, we had one of those (18X33) and got lots of use out of it. No spa either much as I would love to have one but not have to care for it.
It is, however, very mobile and without saying too much more for fear of giving it away I will let it at that.
3 comments:
I cannn't wait to see what it is!
I am going to guess pool or hot tub?
If not - is it mobile or stationary?
Not too much longer now. It's not a pool, we had one of those (18X33) and got lots of use out of it. No spa either much as I would love to have one but not have to care for it.
It is, however, very mobile and without saying too much more for fear of giving it away I will let it at that.
Post a Comment