Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

Where was all this rain when we needed it this past summer?

I guess it's helping the environment somehow and I shouldn't complain, but...

...I am not ready to turn any kind of heat on yet.

...it wreaks havoc on the cats outside, not to mention all the new kittens.

...second to nasty winter weather, a cold damp rain makes me crazy.

...it keeps me home because I don't like schlepping around in a downpour.

...But all in all I guess I should be very grateful for all this rain.  After all, without it Earth would not survive.  And with all the political crap that is going on projecting gloom and doom, it's all I can do to keep ahead of the survival game at this point in time.

For now anyway.  



1 comment:

Grandma K said...

After our drought last year - I look forward to the rain, and I find it to be wonderfully relaxing but - it still isn't cold here. When it gets cold and rains, I become a wimp and if I don't have heat on, I am wrapped up like a mummy.

That cold rain is hard on the new kitties!! You are right there.