Sunday, February 09, 2014

A Bit Of Color

When I looked out the front window during our last big storm, this is the only color I saw other than the blue above it which is on our flag wind chime.

The garden flag is for Valentines Day.  I like to change those flags for every holiday or season.  It makes things a little brighter for me, especially when I look out that window and see something other than snow, snow, and more snow.  My eyes are always drawn to that flag.

More snow is predicted for tonight and tomorrow.  Ho hum...

At least there are the Olympics to keep me occupied.  Next weekend NASCAR starts with the Sprint non points race to get the season underway.  Finally.

4 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your snow pictures are beautiful! I love all that snow.

Judy said...

I LOVE IT!!! Yes, a bit of color to break the view of all the snow--and it looks so bright and happy!!

MarkD60 said...

That is a great photo. It was a good idea to hang some color out there. The winter lack of color always amazes me, not in a good way.

Grandma K said...

Love the picture. The snow is beautiful - but then I don't have to look at it day in and day out. Love the flag.