WOW!
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. finally did it! I am so proud of him. This is his second Daytona 500 win having won back in 2004.
Hopefully this means 2014 will be an awesome year for him and maybe he can finally win that elusive Championship title.
Winter just got a little easier for me to bear.
Pardon me now while I relish this win and pop my heart back into my chest.
3 comments:
It's been a long time coming for him--I do hope he does well this year--great way to start anyway!
glad it happened! I was afraid the race wouldn't be run at all. Almost the end of February; there's hope.
I thought of you yesterday when I saw it on the Internet. The delay was sooo long for me to wait and I forgot to come back.
But I am glad for Jr. He surely has waited his time.
..
Post a Comment