Well, well, well...
Another person from our former workplace is gone. One of the salesmen was fired on Monday after giving more than 13 years to the company.
Why? We don't know for sure because they never say why. All they ever say is they're gone, and you learn not to ask any questions.
My husband and I are thinking maybe it was because he told the manager lies about customers saying nasty things about D and his deliveries etc. We know he lodged false complaints to the manager about D only to make himself look good.
Maybe by D enlightening some of his customers recently about the truth made one or more call the trucking company's corporate headquarters. I do know that some of them were quite irate hearing some of the lies the salesman told the terminal manager.
...and out of the darkness came the light.
Bingo! No more salesman!
He was one of those that talked oh so nice to your face but would wreak havoc when you walked away. We thought he was our friend. But little by little the facade peeled away only to reveal what he really was: two-faced.
I have also heard that he failed to meet certain quotas and that was part of his demise. Maybe D had nothing to do with his being fired. Maybe. We'll never know for sure. But we'd like to think that he helped.
So chalk another one up for us: three down, four to go.
7 comments:
I still think I should call cousin Guido.
Your saying: what goes aound comes around.
..
Tiredawg ~ Cousin Guido probably could take care of them, but then they would not suffer ~ I'd rather they try to live with their consciences after the same thing happens to them for what they did to us and others. If they have consciences.
Jim ~ Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. And I am loving the way it is happening too. Sometimes it takes a bit longer, sometimes not, but it does happen.
Stshores24 ~ I don't know what you mean when you say you hate that. Hate what? OK, let me fill you in somewhat...June '05 I was fired from a place I had worked 13 years. My husband was just fired from the same place where he worked aomost 13 years. When it happened to me it was by a new snotnose 29-yr-old mgr. who can't deal with older people. He set traps, used other employees to his advantage. End of story. Nothing vague at all.
Seems like 13 years is the magical number for those people.
How is your husband adjusting to his time off now? Is he enjoying it or does he miss the road and driving?
Rachel ~ Yeah, that unlucky number 13.
Hubs is enjoying his time off and doesn't miss driving one bit.
Post a Comment