Friday, November 23, 2007

Robert Williams ~ Scam Artiste

The only purpose of this post is to get it out amongst those looking for information on Williams and cannot find it anywhere else other than using a search engine to get to here. I have written about him on three separate occasions but those were captioned with his business names, XxtremeStuff and Xtreme Racing Diecast among others. I felt I had to get one out there under his personal name too.

This character is one of the most sought after persons in that he has stripped quite a number of people out of their hard-earned money.

A hearing against him on November 5th was postponed until November 15th. They only got half way through and the remainder of that hearing has been set for December 13th unless it gets changed.

Anyone who paid for something and received nothing except excuse after excuse and lots of grief from Williams (and I know there are a lot of you out there), please contact Atty. A. Yarbrough at Andyy@netease.net (tel: 931-676-7993) and tell him your story, as he needs all the ammunition he can get against him.

3 comments:

Tiredawg said...

Yo go Girrrrrrrrrl. I am glad you are in my corner. Hope you had a gr8 and safe Thanksgiving.

Jim said...

I hope you get a lot sent to him. Google does wonders.
Also, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
..

Stewart A Denenberg said...

Does the following match his scam profile?


Hello seller,
How are you and how is everything going with you.
I saw your ad off the net at sailboatlistings.com and i love to confirmed
the last asking price and the current status of the announcement.
And also I love you get back to me with the model
brand and year.
If possible, attach your response the image of the advert.
Hope to read from you the soonest.
rowilliams2@yahoo.com

....and this was followed by

Thank you for the quick response by email.

My name is Robert Williams and am interested interested in buying the (O'Day 272 LE) the prices been ($12,000:00) is acceptable for me and i will be making payment to you by check or International Money Order.

So all I need to get the payment to you is your name, address and phone number so that payment can be made to you by mail as soon as possible.

Please note that we will need your full information such as ...

Full:Name
Full Contact Address with the state and the country Zip code:
Tell Number:

Like wise i want you to withdraw the advert off the classified page and get back to me with words of confidence by ensuring that it will be removed and will be sold to me .

Assuming it was sold to me cos the payment will be made to you as soon i have your information for payment, you will receive an update concerning the payment as soon as it has been send.

Regarding the shipment, i have made a special arrangement for that with a shipping company / attorney and a mechanic who will stoop to pick it up in your area.

Subsequently, the shipping agent will come alongside with a lawyer, who will sign all documents required and the change of ownership in my name.

Please reply to this message only if you accept the terms and conditions for payment and if you do not accept the terms of the contract, please do not respond at all
I'll wait to hear you first.

Regards.