I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Something To Look Forward To
If and when things go sour for Dale Jr in Sunday's race, I always have the above to draw back on. (Just add another 8 to the one that's up there.)
And this is what we all have to look forward to:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am with you girlfriend, and as you commented on my blog...yes, yes, yes, I agree totally.
I like the number! Our 34 Ford Modified Stock was No. 88. It won a lot of 'B' feature races, we held it back in the heat races because our little flathead had to race against a hemi an some better cars yet in the 'A.' Our was prettier, a medium blue all over. And it sounded prettier too. The engine ended up in a street 1940 Ford coupe when we lost our main sponsor and went GMC. ..
3 comments:
I am with you girlfriend, and as you commented on my blog...yes, yes, yes, I agree totally.
I like the number! Our 34 Ford Modified Stock was No. 88.
It won a lot of 'B' feature races, we held it back in the heat races because our little flathead had to race against a hemi an some better cars yet in the 'A.'
Our was prettier, a medium blue all over. And it sounded prettier too.
The engine ended up in a street 1940 Ford coupe when we lost our main sponsor and went GMC.
..
Jim ~ That brings back memories for me; my brother and father used to race at a local track and those were the best of times for me.
Post a Comment