I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Revjim ~ Oh God I hate those firesuits the others wear and I certainly hope Junior never agrees to wear one like those. They are hideous, especially Kyle's. He always looked so weird around the butt area.
8 comments:
Hmmm wonder why the reinging Chump is in the background of BOTH pictures. Like I said before, give us a Champion that IS a Champion.
Boy that green stands out amid the blues and reds.
That is a good looking bunch of hunks! They sure do get your mind off the cats and trees, don't they?
I'd lock those cats out, in the utility room or covered porch until New Year's day. They let them in for some fun helping take the tree down.
..
I'm glad Jr isn't wearing the Hendrick robo-suits yet.
Tiredawg ~ Chump is right and he is in the background because that's where he belongs. lol
We all know who the real star is anyway.
Oscar ~ I am growing accustomed to the new colors. And when he is wearing the National Guard blue he will really fit in.
Jim ~ I will do without a tree before I lock my babies away.
Revjim ~ Oh God I hate those firesuits the others wear and I certainly hope Junior never agrees to wear one like those. They are hideous, especially Kyle's. He always looked so weird around the butt area.
Post a Comment