Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rest In Peace

Heath Ledger ~ 1979-2008



One of my all-time favorite movies is A Knight's Tale.

It hit the theaters in 2001. I don't remember if it was that same year or 2002 that I purchased it from my satellite company as an all-day ticket, meaning I could watch it all day if I cared to. I was home on a sick day. I must have watched that picture at least six times one right after the other. I never got tired of it. I absolutely love it to this day and could probably say that it is indeed my all-time favorite movie.

When I heard Heath was found dead in his New York apartment, I couldn't believe it. He had so much to live for at the age of 28. Until the autopsy is performed, no one knows exactly what happened. I so hope it wasn't suicide and that it was an accident.

My prayers go out to his family.

3 comments:

1 plus twins said...

it is just tragic. i just can't believe it. i loved his acting and he isn't too bad to look at either. lol it just doesn't seem real! i have never heard him to be a druggy only a family man and very reserved and quite. i did hear he has been really been upset up the breakup of his marriage. i so hope it was an accident!! what a sad sad thing, he was only 28 and had so much more to live for!! his poor little girl!!

Chastity said...

Yep, it's a sad situation. I feel very sad for his little daughter that probably won't truly remember her daddy, who I hear was quite the doting father.

Peruby said...

We love "A Knight's Tale"! One of our faves too!