I am going to see Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks in concert when they come to Philadelphia later this year. I can hardly wait since I have been a fan of Rod's since he started singing. And I might add I am so glad he has gotten back to his roots.
I have lost enough weight to finally be happy with myself. And, boy, it wasn't easy.
My entire house has finally been painted not only inside, but outside too. And that includes the deck. We decided to hire out to do the job instead of making ourselves crazy by us doing it alone.

APRIL FOOL!
How far did you read before you knew I was lying?
3 comments:
The word "lottery" did it for me. LOL.
But, I really thought the second and third paragraphs were for real. :)
I guess I am too sleepy! You had me after the lottery! Good one!
Peruby & Grandma K ~ you can't blame a girl for trying. Besides, we all know these blogs are for entertainment. I had a lot of fun putting this one together. I should have saved the lottery for last instead of first though.
Post a Comment