I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Today Is Our Anniversary
And how are we celebrating our anniversary you ask? Well, there are three cemeteries we have to visit so that we can place flowers on them for Easter. Then we are going to Sam's to do some shopping. I haven't been there this year yet...that I can remember.
Knowing my husband, though, he may throw in a few surprises, I will be taking it one hour at a time.
Friday the 22nd is our daughter's birthday. It is also the day my husband will have his knee operated on for the third time. And that means he will be in the hospital for Easter, too. That is part of the reason why I haven't been blogging much lately. We have had to do things every day for quite some time and there just weren't enough hours in our days.
So here we are, the day before the big day, which is the day I did not want to face. It sure got here in a rush. I was hoping it would take a bit longer. It means spending my nights alone...something that doesn't sit too well with me. But I've done it before and I can do it again. I always like to say that I will soldier on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well Happy Anniversary anyway. I hope there will be some good surprises.
I agree with you - I hate spending nights alone too. I also hope your hubby sails through the surgery,
Hugs to you.
Hope things go well with the surgery. I can relate to what you say about the time moving quickly up to a dreaded event. Sounds like you are getting to be pretty good at this whether you want to or not. Good job soldier! God speed.
Sounds like y'all are about as romantic as we are. I hope the surgery went well and he'll be ready for some real fun this summer.
Post a Comment