Saturday, February 08, 2014

One Of Our Outside Cats

I named this kitten Jackie One-Eye.  I could have named it One-Eyed Jack.  Since I didn't know its gender, Jackie it became since that name works for both genders.  When its mother first brought it up to the hothouse it only had the one eye.  I have no idea how it lost the eye either, but to this day it seems to get around as well as the cats with both eyes.

5 comments:

Judy said...

He/she is adorable!!! He's use to the one eye because he has had it since birth, probably, so he knows no difference. So cute!!

Grandma K said...

Can't help but say "poor baby," but at least "it" is in a safer place than it might have otherwise been. It's really cute!

MarkD60 said...

I say bring 'im in!

Cheyenne said...

Guys, trust me, if I could bring the outside cats inside, I would. They are, however, well cared for. They have a hothouse with straw, blankets, and pillows (off the floor via pallets), they get fed dry and wet food daily, and their huge water bowl is a heated one. All the comforts of home.

Peruby said...

You have a "cat" house. ;)