Saturday, May 06, 2006

FINALLY!!!!!!!!



Glory hallelujah! The boy done finally won a race.

Congratulations Dale Jr. May there be many more to follow. We knew you could do it.

Let me just say, if I were a nail biter I wouldn't have any nails left. Starting with the time he moved to the front, I counted the seconds between each lap. You wanna talk about nerve-wracking? Whew boy! I am so happy I could sh...well, you know what I mean.

2 comments:

shadow said...

thanx for stopping by. the closet queen got locked in the closet. 40th place i believe and he WENT DOWN 3 places-JJs trailer-his trailer-nazicars big trailer. he he he i'm soooooooooooo glad joonyer won. i was too tired to blog. maybe this will put the team back on track to shut up the naysayers.

Peruby said...

Burned his tire off he did with his victory dance. The get together I was at last night had the race on.