Monday, May 22, 2006

What The Hell Is This?


And for my second post on the same day...

I was looking over the photos involving Saturday's All-Star race and stumbled upon this one. Well, this certainly adds fuel to the fire, doesn't it?

Can someone please enlighten me as to what is going on with these two? Do they not hear the rumors? Or do they just not care.

Oh, and by the way, have they kicked JG to the curb or is he still "involved?" Not to mention "poor little Chandra" the emaciated one. Maybe that's why she doesn't eat ~ she keeps gagging everytime she sees those two together. (Well Chandra so do I, so do I.)

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post, but those two above infuriate me beyond words.

10 comments:

Tiredawg said...

What you can't see Chandra? She must be turned to the side. Don't those two look like they are about to kiss? Oh Jimmie I have waited soooo long, Oh Chadwick, who cares what they say smoooooooooch!

Cheyenne said...

I wonder how she can stand it or him. Maybe they'll get a divorce too just like his other partner in crime. Justice will be done!

Jim said...

I'm missing something here.

The Mets are similar to our Astros, but generally a little better. The Astros have really slipped in the last two weeks.
..

Cheyenne said...

Jim: I don't understand, just what is it you are missing?

Cliff said...

I suppose it would help if I knew who these guys are.
I'm going to have to pay closer attention to your blog so I can tell who's driving and who's driven.

Cheyenne said...

Cliff, that is the points leader and his crew chief (Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus). Jimmie is arrogant and Chad cheats, a lot. Their boss is Rick Hendrick and he cheats. Tax evasion, etc, you name it he's cheated at it. He has NASCAR in his pocket so-to-speak, and they are all very irritating. JG is Jeff Gordon, Jimmie's teammate. He used to be on top in NASCAR, but has taken a back seat.

1 plus twins said...

i don't follow racing and i have been gone for over a week so i have no clue who these two men are but they do look awfully close!!

Cheyenne said...

1 plus twins: read my answer to Cliff right above. That tells it all.

Jim said...

I sure am glad I didn't say anything complimentary about those rascals!
..

Cheyenne said...

Oh boy, Jim, you'd better believe it. Nothing available to say anything nice about them and their boss. There are lots of Jimmie/Chad haters out there. Well, it's not nice to hate but that's what the media call/calls them.