Monday, May 01, 2006

Let's Try This One More Time


(Photo courtesy of Harold Hinson Photography and Budweiser Racing)

Due to rain, Sunday's race at Talladega Speedway was postponed until today at noon.

I am so glad I will be able to see the entire race, and I remind everyone of yesterday's scripture since it was twofold: for all to read, and to ride with Dale Jr. in today's race.

Above is another shot of the Budweiser #8 Black and Silver Chevy. Let's hope it finds its way to Victory Lane just like the #8 Black and Silver Bass Pro Shops Chevy driven by Martin Truex Jr. did on Saturday in the Busch race.

2 comments:

Tiredawg said...

A-MEN DAHLING!!!!!! I don't feel so well. Dear Boss( in my case Wifey) Please excuse Dawg from work today, He is "tired" and feeling a little "run down" and "flat". signed Tire Dawgs' mother.

Rachel said...

You are a true fan Cheyenne!! He should invite you into the pit with him and his crew!