I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
JIM ~ Yup, you got it. Oh, and I cannot wait to see your picture. Just trying to figure out how you took your picture that way... Or did Adie take it for you?
Grouch ~ That bottom photo is my currently my desktop photo. I "discovered" Johnny when I saw his first Pirates movie, and have been salivating ever since. I knew of 21 Jumpstreet, but never watched it. Don't know why. Look what I've been missing all these years. I am playing catch up now though.
Well, he looks okay I guess, but nothing special to me. I'm glad Jim knew who he was because I had no clue. George Strait is much better looking in my opinion!!
12 comments:
My guess is Johnny Depp?
Guess I'll have to post another he-man picture, I might be easy on the eyes too! I took one today of me in the Mustang getting the mail.
..
Jeeeeez, I liked the other halfs truck better.
JIM ~ Yup, you got it. Oh, and I cannot wait to see your picture. Just trying to figure out how you took your picture that way...
Or did Adie take it for you?
DAWG ~ Sorry, this one was for the ladies. Don't expect me to do any for the gents. There are very few female entertainers that I like.
Cheyenne, OneHung thought for sure there would be a photo of him under the scribe "So Easy On The Eyes." Hmmm.
OneHung thought of you last night whilst watching some show on the car channel called Payback.
Little E had one hell of a nice Yukon custom-made for his sister Kelley as a way of saying Thanks for all she's done for him.
The ride was simply stunning, as was their relationship. It was happy to see.
HE HE HE you made me laugh and I needed that today. Remember him as the little punk in 21 Jumpstreet?
He has matured.
OneHung ~ Well, now you know why we like Junior so much. He is just one sweet caring person. I saw the show and will watch it again.
Grouch ~ That bottom photo is my currently my desktop photo. I "discovered" Johnny when I saw his first Pirates movie, and have been salivating ever since. I knew of 21 Jumpstreet, but never watched it. Don't know why. Look what I've been missing all these years. I am playing catch up now though.
I must thank you for this... very nice!!!
Well, he looks okay I guess, but nothing special to me. I'm glad Jim knew who he was because I had no clue. George Strait is much better looking in my opinion!!
JANE ~ You're quite welcome.
RACHEL ~ George Strait is not my cup of tea. Toby Keith and Tim McGraw will do fine by me.
Post a Comment