I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
This Is How It Works
This...
...goes behind this:
And that is how we keep the back of the truck nice and clean. Neat idea, huh?
JIM ~ Actually we had a '78 F-100 that did all the dirty work. We sold it earlier this year. The '97 wasn't abused either. This trailer was purchased earlier this year and hasn't been used to haul anything yet. It's day is coming.
6 comments:
Looking good there!
The trailer looks clean enough to eat off it. I think you hauled your stuff in your old truck to save the trailer.
..
I think the trailer is just for looks. LOL
too funny. I would be doing it too.
JIM ~ Actually we had a '78 F-100 that did all the dirty work. We sold it earlier this year. The '97 wasn't abused either. This trailer was purchased earlier this year and hasn't been used to haul anything yet. It's day is coming.
DAWG ~ Nope, you lose. As I speak there is a semi load of aluminum cans in bags getting ready to be hauled away in exchange of a few dollars.
OSCAR ~ Thanks. I need all the encouragement I can get in the funny department.
Post a Comment