Monday, December 18, 2006

Atlantic City Part 1

I was finally able to retrieve my Atlantic City photos, but I could only fetch one or two at a time and when I got to the fourth photo I quit while I was ahead. For some reason I just couldn't do four or five at a time.

I love the shore. I love the sound of the waves which are even better at night. I go to sleep many nights to the sound of the ocean thanks to my sound machine. My parents took us to the shore every chance they got. My first honeymoon was spent at the shore. The second one was spent in the Bahamas.

So whenever I get the chance, I take photos of the ocean. It has brought me many wonderful memories. Except once, but that's another story.



2 comments:

Jim said...

Did you get your feet wet?
..
Thank goodness, finally I can leave a comment. New Blogger is getting it straight?
..

Cheyenne said...

Jim ~ It was too cold to get my feet wet, much as I wanted to. No one was on the beach either.