Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog if it is non-fat; otherwise non-fat hot chocolate. I know, I am so boring.
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them, and usually at the last possible minute.
Colored lights on tree/house or white? Switched to all white years ago.
Do you hang mistletoe? No, what for? Besides, it's dangerous to kittens.
When do you put your decorations up? Whenever the mood hits me. Unfortunately, this year it hasn't hit me.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I have no idea. I don't really have a favorite. Desserts are always high on my list.
Favorite Holiday memory as a child: We would visit my one grandmother for lunch and the other one for dinner. Christmas mornings were spent at our house opening gifts.
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I really don't remember. Too far back to even think about it. My older brother probably filled me in.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No
How do you decorate your Christmas tree? There are a lot of Junior #8 ornaments, things my daughter made when she was smaller, and each year I buy a new ornament.
Snow? I hated it when I was working and had to drive in it; now, I can't get enough of it. And unfortunately we haven't gotten much since I no longer work. Drat.
Can you ice skate? No. Tried it once and that was enough. Just not coordinated for those things.
Do you remember your favorite gift? There were too many to remember. But my most precious gift was when my daughter was born.
What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? It used to be family but most of them are gone. Now it's just getting through another year without a catastrophe.
What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? As long as it's got sugar (or a sugar-substitute) any dessert, for the most part, will do.
What is your favorite holiday tradition? Don't have any. Each year is different. Spontaneous.
What tops your tree? A fabric angel, not a plastic one. Her dress is fabric, her hair is real etc.
Which do you prefer: Giving or Receiving? Neither. Just kidding. I like to give when I know it's the right gift for that person and then watch the expression on their face as they open the gift. I like to receive when it is something I like and will use; otherwise, ugh.
What is your favorite Christmas Song? Elvis Presley's Blue Christmas.
Candy Canes - I don't care for peppermint so I don't eat candy canes.
2 comments:
Damn, sounds like I wrote this. All except the candy canes. I luvs candy canes. BTW, so does Domino.
Too much work answering all those questions.
Misltoe, generally yes. But not this year because our house is all torn up. Otherwise I would go out and bring a batch in.
We don't have any RAVEs here yet. There is a chain that has that much room with a table in front of you. You can order a meal to eat while watching the show.
..
Post a Comment