Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Damn It!



OK, so I have DSL and I switched over to beta on Blogger. So why do I still have a lot of trouble getting my photos to upload? I have been trying to post pictures from our trip to Atlantic City for three days now to no avail. Other pictures make the trip with no problems. I guess I'm just not supposed to show you those.

I know that's a guy portrayed in my photo up there; I assure you I am not a guy. Sometimes I wish I were so I could beat the crap out of Blogger.

Needless to say, I was at a loss as to what to post today, so this is all you're going to get. I am just too darn upset for anything else.

1 comment:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

I find if it rejects my attempt to load a pic. If I exit out of blogger totally and then retry then it works. Beta doesn't seem any better for pics than what the original was.