I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Hey, Colorado...
...quit hogging all the snow and let us back East have some too. The year's almost over and we haven't had any snow at all.
Truth me if there were a way I could give you just what I have had on the driveway it would be our there in a heartbeat. First go around I had that 27", second time 11", not to mention the 4" inbetween. It's past being fun. Ralph
3 comments:
Yuk!!! I hated drivin in that shizzit. Although it does make for a gr8 Holiday season postcards.
Truth me if there were a way I could give you just what I have had on the driveway it would be our there in a heartbeat.
First go around I had that 27", second time 11", not to mention the 4" inbetween.
It's past being fun.
Ralph
Ralph is willing to share with you!! I knew he would be. I think he's pretty sick of it!!
Post a Comment