Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Am Totally Shocked

After trying to get my photos to transfer to my blog for the past couple of days I was about to give up and decided to give it one more try before retiring to my blessed bed. It is 3:17 am Eastern time.

I have been troubleshooting like there is no tomorrow. And frankly, I was about to call it quits. But this one worked, so here are my babies.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

They are just too cute!!!

Rachel said...

I'm trying again to leave a comment.

They are darling!!

Rachel said...

Okay, I tried 3 times yesterday to comment. No go today. Finally I opened the google account thing and now it works okay.

Cheyenne said...

Well, the price one pays for changing to Blogger beta: you lose the other peoples' comments. Hopefully Blogger will get that fixed too. They want us to all change over but there are still bugs in it. Bah!

Anonymous said...

Kitties!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwww!