Monday, September 24, 2007

I Can't Complain

Sunday was my birthday and although I gained another stinkin' year, it was a decent day. No celebrations for me because I don't want any. However, as far as the sports world goes, I had plenty to celebrate.

The Cowboys won. Yes, I know my team is the 49ers (they lost by the way). But I am a Terrell Owens fan. Say what you will about him, it won't bother me, and it won't stop me from following his career.

The Mets won. And after leading their division all year, they are still hanging in there. I just hope they stay on top for the remainder of the season.

Dale Jr. finished third at Dover. A win would have been nice, but I am just as happy with third place. I knew his engines would get better once the Chase started. Yeah, a little birdie told me.

So why would I want my birthday celebrated when I had so much to celebrate for instead?

7 comments:

Tiredawg said...

Happy Birthday Dahling, what is it 29 this year???

Ralph said...

Happy Birthday - sounds like you had a good day.
Ralph

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday gf! I am not too happy about getting older either, but it's going to happen anyway so I just grin and bear it every year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.. I put a hold on birthdays a couple of years ago and decided to stay the same age year after year..the only problem with that is I keep getting the same presents year after year...I got the same ugly tie 4 years in a row now...

Rachel said...

Well Happy Belated birthday Cheyenne!!! And many moreeee....................

RevJim said...

Belated Happy Birthday, and to your man, too. Jr. has been showing off his skills, lately, no matter what condition his car is in. No doubt he will win one or more races before the season's out.

Chastity said...

Happy Birthday!!