I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
'Tis Official Folks
Tony Eury Jr, Dale's current crew chief and cousin, has signed a multi-year contract with Hendrick Motorsports and will be on his (insert car number and sponsor here) team in 2008. And that's a good thing.
I'm glad some of this Nascar stuff is finally going your way :). Ok, that comment was lame...just don't know what to say..I'm a Nascar idiot. All I know is some of the drivers are pretty hot :).
Chas ~ Yeah, me too. And the best is yet to come with the number/sponsor announcement. And next year DEI can go to you-know-where. Seriously, hang around me and you'll be NASCAR-literate in no time. Pick one of those "hot" drivers and follow him every race and in a matter of no time, trust me, you will be hooked for life. Good luck on who you choose. If it's not Junior, may I suggest Kasey Kahne?
Good thing..what I can't figure out is when we had Rondeau gate and the crewcheif swap a few years ago some people were up in arms about that ..now somepeople are up in arms because they are sticking together...go figure
Curmudgeon ~ They belong together. I don't care what anybody says. I didn't like that they were split in '05; it just wasn't right. But it helped them come to terms with themselves and now they appreciate one another more. And that's a good thing.
4 comments:
I'm glad some of this Nascar stuff is finally going your way :). Ok, that comment was lame...just don't know what to say..I'm a Nascar idiot. All I know is some of the drivers are pretty hot :).
Chas ~ Yeah, me too. And the best is yet to come with the number/sponsor announcement. And next year DEI can go to you-know-where.
Seriously, hang around me and you'll be NASCAR-literate in no time. Pick one of those "hot" drivers and follow him every race and in a matter of no time, trust me, you will be hooked for life. Good luck on who you choose. If it's not Junior, may I suggest Kasey Kahne?
Good thing..what I can't figure out is when we had Rondeau gate and the crewcheif swap a few years ago some people were up in arms about that ..now somepeople are up in arms because they are sticking together...go figure
Curmudgeon ~ They belong together. I don't care what anybody says. I didn't like that they were split in '05; it just wasn't right. But it helped them come to terms with themselves and now they appreciate one another more. And that's a good thing.
Post a Comment