I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Whoop-Dee-Ding-Dang-Doo, It's About Damn Time!
Hendrick Motorsports will be announcing Dale Jr's number and sponsor next Wednesday, September 19th, at 1:30 eastern time, in Dallas, TX. I am hoping it will be televised. I think I can hold my breath till then.
As much a big deal as this subject is being made ALL OVER the media, I would believe they will skywrite the final sponsor and number accross the big skies of Texas. A long with a big parade, followed by a bath of Dew. Leaving him to have the Dew Crew instead of the Brew Crew.
Or could it be the #28 Frito-Lay car? Hmmmmmmmmm? It is being held in Dallas TX, Frito-Lay's home... That would make them the Lay Crew...not such a good idea, huh?
5 comments:
As much a big deal as this subject is being made ALL OVER the media, I would believe they will skywrite the final sponsor and number accross the big skies of Texas. A long with a big parade, followed by a bath of Dew. Leaving him to have the Dew Crew instead of the Brew Crew.
Or could it be the #28 Frito-Lay car? Hmmmmmmmmm?
It is being held in Dallas TX, Frito-Lay's home...
That would make them the Lay Crew...not such a good idea, huh?
A free case of Dew if you go to the 7/11 with a junior #8 t shirt....offer ends at midnite or as long as supplies last...
All these prognostications...so many tattoos in waiting...
I sure did love those pictures in the previous post!! Pretty country!!
Post a Comment