Tuesday, October 23, 2007

88 ~ Twice As Gr8 in '08



When I watched Dale Jr on Wind Tunnel Sunday night, he was talking about his cousin, Tony Eury Jr, who, as we all know, is already employed by Hendrick Motorsports and is learning the ropes there.

Dale Jr said that Tony keeps telling him We're gonna be good next year.

When I heard him say that, it took my breath away and I got all teary eyed. Those are six of the sweetest damn words I have heard in a long time. All the more reason for me wanting Speed Weeks to hurry it up and get here already.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Jr. WAS good Sunday. Very good.
..

Tiredawg said...

Like the new look, only prob;em is you left some drool marks on th picture. LOL LOL LOL

Cheyenne said...

Jim ~ He's always good!

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ The new look is not my best effort but Jr didn't leave me much room to work with as far as the colors go. What do you think of the "Hendrick gray" background? Never thought I'd be involved with Hendrick in any way shape or form, me being a nonconformist and all...