Tuesday, October 23, 2007

XXTREME STUFF/XTREME RACING DIECAST

Back on October 1st, I had a post dealing with this so-called businessman, Robert Williams. If you remember, he is the one that took customer's money up front and then never sent their pre-order merchandise, using the excuse that he didn't get his allotment. And when you asked for a refund he told you it wasn't possible and you would have to dispute it with the credit card company you used.

If any of you out there, or someone you know, got taken in by him and lost money, please let me know and I will put you in touch with the attorney that is handling the case against him. The court hearing is November 5th and the attorney needs as many names of disgruntled customers, past and present, that he can get to help his case.

Mr. Williams has been operating like this for quite some time. He sets up a website until he lures enough people in and then he closes it down and starts another. According to the Better Business Bureau of middle Tennessee, he has been operating this way for many, many years. With that being said, he had closed down his website, Xxtreme Stuff, and started Xtreme Racing Diecast. And I believe that one is gone too.

We believe he is now operating through yet another website, Action Diecast Collectibles. They sell in case lots of 12. He is also operating on eBay selling in case lots of 12. I was one of those in his mass mailing of the announcement for Action Diecast Collectibles, and I am sure he e-mailed it to everyone he has dealt with in the past. Just a small mistake that helped tighten the net.

I was lucky enough to get my card credited with the amount he took from me, but it wasn't an easy task and it cost me $5 to fax the info to them. But I know there are a lot of people out there who are now not only out the money, but have no diecast to show for it either.

Help me help you...

13 comments:

Raddad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raddad said...

I hope I did this right!!! If not Sorry, my first attempt at blogging... Thanks again, Mike...

Cheyenne said...

raddad ~ Thanks. I got your message and have deleted it to protect your e-mail address.

TalkGeorge said...

Like your new look...Junior Nation is turning green!

Tiredawg said...

I buy and sell diecast as well as make custom pieces, thank God I havn't run into him... yet. I will go and see if I can find anything out. If I do I will e-snail ya.

ftwproductions said...

Hello.
I was doing some research for XXtremme /Robert Williams.
And I did business with the guy in the past.For a long time no problems,only he forgot a complete order of (I believe) 14 cars,bought from him on Overstock.
Took me weeks before he refunded my money(but he did)
And Yes he buys and Sells on Ebay all the time on different usernames.(When Ebay finds out who he is they kick em out)
So people:Watch out with the guy!
(he also sold Signed cars on his website,I know a nice story about that to)
sincerly
Joey.

Cheyenne said...

ftw ~ I am going to say that I know the signed cars were fakes because he had just too many of them at any given time. What a huckster he is. Well, his house is being foreclosed, he has a hearing coming up Nov 5th, and all his inventory was seized by the bank per the lawyer that represents that bank. But sneaks like him always stay ahead of the game somehow.

mark said...

I have been following Robert Williams, owner of XXTREMESTUFF.COM for about a year and a half. I actually came accross this mans diecast sales on ebay where I found him selling numerous "hand signed in person" diecast nascar replicas. To make the story short, I realised they were fake autographs simply by looking into how many he had listed every day, and how many he has sold.
from January 2006 till November 2006, this man racked up over 13,000 sales on ebay and 95% of his items were autographed.
Theres no way they were real, not with that quantity, hundreds and thousands of Gordon, Juniors, stewarts, all the top drivers.
he has ripped off thousands of people, with his home made certificates of authenticity, and mechanically reproduced autographs.
I managed to get him thrown off of ebay with his xxtremediecast user i.d. in november 2006, he has repeatedly tried to sell on ebay again and in the last year I have busted him under more than 35 ebay user i.d.s and most recently as "nascargmproshop" which was his seller account after the actiondiecastcollectibles id.

This man is a dirt bag, I have his full name, wifes name, his phone # , and his home address, been on this fool for a while, anybody wants it can contact me!

I have spoken to Tommy Warlick , VP of Motorsports Authentics, he was trying to sue him in september, wrote up testimony for him, but it seems since the hearing in Tennessee didn't go his way, he now forgot about me and wont return emails. Same goes with Jeff Gordons legal department, They don't seem to care that thousands of fans have been ripped off, it doesn't affect them even though he is using Jeffs "signature" . Have loads of info on this!!!!1

Cheyenne said...

Mark ~ Get in touch with the lawyer that is handling a case against him: Andy Yarbrough, 931-676-7993, or andyy@netease.net. The hearing is this Monday, Nov. 5th, and Mr. Yarbrough needs all the help he can get to present his case against him. Let me know how you make out.

mark said...

cheyenne, email me at m.adams77@yahoo.com . its a screener address so i can get in touch without showing the public other peoples email addy.

Charles said...

I got ripped off by this guy as well. I still am awaiting 4 Dale Jr cars and have been trying to search the internet about this guy. I finally found this one, but looks like I missed the Nov 5th cutoff date. I have all of the receipts for the cars that I never received. Hopefully for me the case got postponed...

Cheyenne said...

Charles, I do hope you come back to check this again. It is not too late. The hearing was postponed until Nov. 15th and only got halfway thru. The 2nd half is Dec. 13th. Here is the lawyer handling the case for the bank vs. Williams: Atty Yarbrough ph# 931-676-7993. His email address is: andyy@netease.net. Please get in touch with him and tell your story; I don't know if he can help you recoup your loss, but he needs all the ammo he can get to get this guy off the streets, so to speak.

Mary said...

I too am a victim of the scumbag!! Be sure that I will be contacting the attorney with my story, and hopefully we will rid the nascar world of this idiot!