I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Moonlight
I absolutely adore this show. It's on Fridays at 9. The star, above, is Alex O'Loughlin. And he's adorable too. He's oh so easy on the eyes. Born in Australia. He plays the part of a vampire. But it's not gorey. It's cool.
Hendersonman ~ Hey guy! How the heck are you doing? Thanks for leaving a comment. Yes, absolutely catch Moonlight. But you have to fill in some of the blank spots by starting at the beginning.
6 comments:
Easy now, the "Boy O Bud" will be jealous.
Not familiar with the show. But I'll bet my wife is.
I have been tempted to watch this show. Maybe I will catch up on the episodes online since you seem to recommend it Cheyenne :)
Tiredawg ~ I doubt it
Cliff ~ Are you saying your wife is a vampire?
Hendersonman ~ Hey guy! How the heck are you doing? Thanks for leaving a comment.
Yes, absolutely catch Moonlight. But you have to fill in some of the blank spots by starting at the beginning.
Post a Comment