Monday, January 07, 2008

(I Have No Title)

I recently read a bunch of quotes from Dale Jr.'s sister, Kelley Elledge, where she was talking about both Dale, Jr. and Tony Eury, Jr., comparing last year to this year, and the following really has me stoked for the season to get started more so than ever:

“I can’t imagine that they can’t get into Hendrick equipment and do 50 percent better than they did. Knowing what they did with what they were working with and what they’re going to work with now and how it’s all falling together, I expect several wins – three or four at least. I wouldn’t be crazy enough to say he’s going to win the championship. But he might.”

Kelley would make a wonderful candidate for President of the United States. I am not a registered voter, but if she ran for the office, I would be first in line to vote. Hell, I'd even campaign for her...

6 comments:

Jim said...

He might!
..

Tiredawg said...

An Earnhardt in the Oval Office, whatta concept!!! I'd vote for her.

Cassandra said...

I'm sure he'll do much better this year!

Cheyenne said...

Jim ~ Oh that would make me the happiest person on earth.

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ Can't you just see it now? Kelley sitting behind that table telling everyone what to do?

Cheyenne said...

Babs ~ Hey, girl, thanks for stopping by here and leaving a comment. I am so glad to have you back in the swing of things.