So lend me your ears and give me a shoulder to cry on. Please.
Thanks to a weeping track, Dale Jr. went from 8th in the points to 23rd. He was the unlucky recipient on the wrong end of a spin from teammate Casey Mears, who spun due to water on the track.
As most of you know, the race was finally called at 2:00 am EST and yes, I stayed up till then. It had looked promising around 11:00 pm that they would get it going, and in all honesty they should not have done what they did on Sunday. They should just have postponed it until Monday and not even started it at all. But do they ever do the right thing?
I don't even want to think about all the fuel they wasted drying the track eleventy hundred times over the weekend. It seems that was all they were doing. So yeah, I sat there and watched; at least it was vehicles going in circles on a track. Worked for me.
In my opinion, NASCAR pulled another bonehead move...again. But they never own up to their mistakes. One of these days that will come back to bite them in the butt. They put every driver at risk when they started the race on Sunday afternoon. At least five cars were unnecessarily involved due to water seepage on the track. And the fact that one of those was Dale Jr. just makes me irritated all the more. And I have every right to be irritated.
NASCAR should be shot for what they put the drivers through.
NASCAR should be shot for making fans wait all day only to cancel at 11:00 pm PST.
NASCAR should be shot for penalizing Robby Gordon. When are they ever going to stop picking on him?
NASCAR should be shot for all the stupid things they do or don't do.
NASCAR should be shot period!
OK, there...I think it's all out of my system. Till next time. Vegas, please be a little kinder to my boy. Does anyone else think that little black cloud has followed him from last year? It too should be shot. Hmmmmm...I do have a license to carry.
5 comments:
The only way ANYONE will get shot is if NASCAR can figure out a way to make money off of it.
They should not have had the race going. It endangered them all. Then having them drive the next day after keeping em up so late. Wrong.
Tiredawg ~ Not if I get to them first. But I wouldn't know who or where...just who the heck is NASCAR anyway?
Oscar ~ Money talks, BS walks. They don't care about anything but themselves and the mighty dollar.
Okay. How is it you have a license to carry? I'm curious.
Post a Comment