I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Saturday, March 06, 2010
Fear The Beard
He's on the pole!
Dale Jr. went out 17th to qualify and laid down a blistering lap of 192.761 mph, setting a record for the fastest qualifying lap ever in a Car of Tomorrow (CoT) for Sunday's Kobalt Tools 500 in Atlanta, GA.
I wish they would stop putting plastic body parts on those NASCAR cars. Now neither of us are Kurt Busch fans but I do think his car is the prettiest. I like blue, our # 88 Ford was a pretty blue. Hope you are feeling okay and that the chiropractor was able to help you. ..
3 comments:
I wish they would stop putting plastic body parts on those NASCAR cars.
Now neither of us are Kurt Busch fans but I do think his car is the prettiest. I like blue, our # 88 Ford was a pretty blue.
Hope you are feeling okay and that the chiropractor was able to help you.
..
That was totally awesome.
And whats up with Carl getting parked? WOW
no fine, no punishment, just a probation.
If that had been tony a few years ago he would have been banned forever.
Post a Comment