I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, December 26, 2005
A Quiet Christmas
The past three days were quiet and very enjoyable. Christmas Eve was spent at his brother's place with a sit-down meal. There were 12 adults, 2 teens, and 4 children. After the meal gifts were opened by the children.
Christmas Day was spent at our house, just the two of us. We watched movies all day and did absolutely nothing else.
On Monday we had my daughter and her boyfriend over for our Christmas meal, and we all opened gifts.
It was a good Christmas after all. My spirits have been lifted somewhat, despite everything I experienced over the past year.
So I am looking forward to 2006. I can only hope that it will be better all the way around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment